Burlington Coat Factory interview Questions
Burlington Coat Factory interview Answers
Burlington Coat Factory interview Tips
Burlington Coat Factory interview Sites
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for General interview:
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What is your personal mission statement?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- What is your greatest fear?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- What don't you like about working at Burlington Coat Factory and what would you change?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
Be very thoughtful about your answer. Try to use recent examples, it's much easier to provide details for a recent experience. Just speak out about your basic values that you adopt at the workplaces.
Be clear in understanding the responses. A good explanation is that you have set professional goals.
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Structured job interview:
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Give an example of how you worked on team.
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Case job interview:
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
- What five words would be describe you?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Phone interview:
- What are your salary requirements at Burlington Coat Factory?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- What salary are you seeking at Burlington Coat Factory?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What was your best learning experience?
This is a very serious matter for most companies and requires a very serious answer. Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the interview. If you are lacking necessary skills, show that you are willing to learn these skills to help you do the job.
Be particularly clear on what you know and what you want to achieve.
Don't talk about previous experience that is not related to the position in question.
Difficult Burlington Coat Factory interview questions:
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- What other careers have you applied for?
- How long do you expect to remain employed with Burlington Coat Factory?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?