Keep your answer simple, direct and positive. Be enthusiastic about your career and what you have achieved, but avoid unnecessary detail. The interviewer is looking for an answer that indicates you've thought about where you want to work.
Discuss any attributes that may set you apart from other job candidates. A minimum of one to two minutes of well-prepared discussion gives the interviewer insight into your intellect and supports your contentions.
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions
Burlington Coat Factory interview tips
Burlington Coat Factory interview answers
Burlington Coat Factory interview mistakes
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for General interview:
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- How did you prepare for this work?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Give some examples of teamwork.
- Why do you want this job?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- What do you know about Burlington Coat Factory?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
- How do you see your career at Burlington Coat Factory?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Structured job interview:
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- What would make you happy in a job?
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- How do you define your key team members?
- What was your major disappointment?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Case job interview:
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- Why should Burlington Coat Factory hire you?
- What has been your most successful job experience in speech making?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
Burlington Coat Factory interview questions for Phone interview:
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this job?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
Difficult Burlington Coat Factory interview questions:
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Are you willing to work overtime at Burlington Coat Factory?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked on a team.
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.