CapGemini interview questions
CapGemini interview tips
CapGemini interview answers
CapGemini interview mistakes
CapGemini interview questions for General interview:
- What are your weaknesses?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- How would you describe your work style?
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
CapGemini interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- What interests you about this job?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
CapGemini interview questions for Structured job interview:
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
- Tell me about your strengths.
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
- What is your expected salary?
- How did you prepare for this work?
CapGemini interview questions for Case job interview:
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What are common risks at CapGemini? And how to face?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made.
- What other careers have you applied for?
CapGemini interview questions for Phone interview:
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to this job?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- How has your college experience prepared you for a career at CapGemini?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- What was your major disappointment?
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas.
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
Difficult CapGemini interview questions:
- What don't you like about working at CapGemini and what would you change?
- What five words would be describe you?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Are you willing to work overtime at CapGemini?
How to answer these CapGemini interview questions: Be relaxed. Don't overstress yourself. A comfortable mind shall generate a good outcome. Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest. Think twice before answering. Answer CapGemini interview questions honestly and with a positive spin. Study the specific job duties of the position desired. Be yourself. Don't pretend to be somebody else. The interviewers want to know the real you, the potential candidate they may accept in.