LCBO interview questions
LCBO interview tips
LCBO interview answers
LCBO interview mistakes
LCBO interview questions for General interview:
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at LCBO?
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
We recommend that you don't immediately respond to the question directly. Be prepared for this question. Know the qualifications and requirements of the job and be prepared to show why you are the best match for the position. Try to include improvement activities that relate to the job.
Nothing looks worse than a candidate who knows nothing about the company.
LCBO interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
LCBO interview questions for Structured job interview:
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at LCBO?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
How to answer these LCBO interview questions: Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes. Focus on positive achievements and views. In particular, avoid negative comments about past employers. The best strategy for effectively answering this tough interview question is to prepare for it. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement.
Study the specific job duties of the position desired.
LCBO interview questions for Case job interview:
- Have you found any ways to make job easier?
- Do you have any questions for LCBO management?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
- Have you ever challenged, shaken old work methods.
- What will be your key target in this job if we appoint you?
LCBO interview questions for Phone interview:
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- How would you describe the experience of working at LCBO?
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
Don't feel too much pressure as you have been asked many strict questions that you are unable to answer well.
Prepare to talk about your hobbies, interests, and how you would react in certain situations. Don't worry too much if you didn't perform well in the interview. There are always a whole lot of things to do. Enjoy yourself. Have a good questions ready about the position, opportunities for training or skill improvement, and other questions related to the job. Talk about past jobs as well as work experience that is related to the position you're interviewing for.
Difficult LCBO interview questions:
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- Tell about a training program that you have developed.
- Why do you want this job?
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?