How to answer these LCBO interview questions: Be positive about the experience and accept personal responsibility where applicable.
For some, this is the most challenging question to answer. Be fluent and confident about describing yourself and your personal capital. Never use any adjectives for these sort of questions.
If interviewing for a professional-level position, be ready to answer questions about standards within the industry.
LCBO interview questions
LCBO interview tips
LCBO interview answers
LCBO interview mistakes
LCBO interview questions for General interview:
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
LCBO interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- What is good customer service?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Why do you want to work for LCBO?
- How do you see your career at LCBO?
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- Why do you want this job?
LCBO interview questions for Structured job interview:
- What motivates you to work at LCBO?
- Are you good at working in a team?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- What can you do for LCBO that other candidates cant?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the most enjoyable part of working at LCBO?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
LCBO interview questions for Case job interview:
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career at LCBO?
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What is your personal mission statement?
- If you worked for LCBO, what are you doing?
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
LCBO interview questions for Phone interview:
- How do you usually solve problems?
- What are your salary requirements at LCBO?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at LCBO?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
- What changes did you develop at your most recent employer?
LCBO Phone interview questions
Difficult LCBO interview questions:
- How much preparation on files for trial do you do?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- How did you go about making assignments?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- Does your work relate to any experiences or studies you had in college?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
How to answer these LCBO interview questions: A successful interviewee should give examples of past experiences when these skills came to use.
Don't spend a lot of time on this question. Answer LCBO interview questions with confidence and maintain proper eye contact with the interviewer. Try to explain the instances where you have thrived under pressure and achieved better results. Know everything you can about the job on offer including the job and/or person specification.
Top Interview Websites