MTC interview questions
MTC interview tips
MTC interview answers
MTC interview mistakes
MTC interview questions for General interview:
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What was your major disappointment?
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- Give an example of how you worked on team.
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
MTC interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- Please tell me some products/services of MTC.
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- What do you like and dislike about job we are discussing?
- How important is it for you to have a career at MTC?
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- What are your salary increases?
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
MTC interview questions for Structured job interview:
- Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
- Do you have any other skills of experiences that we have not discussed?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- What have you been doing since your last job?
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- How would your teacher describe you?
Be positive about the experience and accept personal responsibility where applicable.
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes. Think of actual examples you can use to describe your skills.
Be sure to ask about what will happen next in the hiring process. A wide variety of activities can be mentioned as positive self-improvement.
MTC interview questions for Case job interview:
- Have you ever challenged, shaken old work methods.
- Is the MTC your ideal company?
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas.
- Explain how you would be an asset to MTC?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
MTC interview questions for Phone interview:
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- If offered the job, how long do you plan to stay at MTC?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen career?
- What are you most proud of?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
Difficult MTC interview questions:
- What relevant experience do you have?
- What percentage of your time is spent doing each function?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- Why are you leaving your present job?
How to answer these MTC interview questions: A successful interviewee should give examples of past experiences when these skills came to use.
The most important tip is that you have get yourself prepared carefully before the behavioral interview. Keep your answer simple, direct and positive. Bring an extra copy of your resume and cover letter. If appropriate, you can also bring examples of past work such as a portfolio. Say something relevant to the objective line in the resume.