This question is asked to see if potential employees have critical thinking skills and self-awareness.
Try to answer OPM interview questions completely. Don't waste time just making your answer long without useful information. Describe your weaknesses as strengths.
Be very thoughtful about your answer.
Be sure that you refer to something that was beyond your control.
OPM interview questions
OPM interview tips
OPM interview answers
OPM interview mistakes
OPM interview questions for General interview:
- Is the OPM your ideal company?
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- What will you do if you don't get this job?
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
Be prepared to discuss in detail and with examples your five or six main attributes. Show that you are willing to take on the necessary job functions. Discuss all your major achievements till that point in time.
Maintain a smile on your face. Don't look so serious.
Study the specific job duties of the position desired.
OPM interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to this job?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- What is more important to you: the money or the work at OPM?
- What have you done to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
OPM interview questions for Structured job interview:
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- Describe a difficult work project and how you overcame it.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last job?
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- What are your weaknesses?
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
OPM interview questions for Case job interview:
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- How have you coordinated the work of your team to achieve target goals?
- Please tell me some products/services of OPM.
- What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
- What irritates you about other people?
OPM interview questions for Phone interview:
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Why do you want this job?
- How do you make your decisions in general?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas?
- Are you good at working in a team?
Difficult OPM interview questions:
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- Do you have any other skills of experiences that we have not discussed?
- What is good customer service?
- Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this job?
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?