lululemon interview Questions
lululemon interview Answers
lululemon interview Tips
lululemon interview Sites
lululemon interview questions for General interview:
- What type of salary are you looking for?
- What can you do for lululemon that other candidates cant?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- What do you like and dislike about job we are discussing?
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
lululemon interview questions for Face to Face interview:
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- Why did you decide to pursue your career at lululemon?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- How important is it for you to have a career at lululemon?
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
How to answer these lululemon interview questions: Keep the focus on this job and what you can do for this organization. Try to say few good things like competent, fair and encouraging. Give several reasons and include skills, experience and interest. Don't be too specific by giving away a word for a particular period of time. Print out your resume and bring multiple copies to the interview.
lululemon interview questions for Structured job interview:
- How would you describe your work style?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- What irritates you about other people?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
Never say specific things, going for descriptions to the minute details. Make sure you're well prepared for this question as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine. Find out everything you can about the company, its culture and its goals. Bring an extra copy of your resume and cover letter. If appropriate, you can also bring examples of past work such as a portfolio. Answer lululemon interview questions honestly and only share pertinent information. Be enthusiastic in your answer.
lululemon interview questions for Case job interview:
- If you worked for lululemon, what are you doing?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
- What are you looking for in terms of career development?
- How long do you expect to remain employed with lululemon?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
lululemon interview questions for Phone interview:
- Did you ever postpone making a decision?
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
Difficult lululemon interview questions:
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- What are your salary requirements at lululemon?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What are you most proud of?
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- What do you know about lululemon?
The most important thing you should do is make sure to relate your answer to your long-term career goals. Make sure you're well prepared for this question as you won't likely get a second chance to really shine. The best strategy for effectively answering this tough interview question is to prepare for it. What can you bring to the company?
Don't feel too much pressure as you have been asked many strict questions that you are unable to answer well.